Moniry Customer Care Number

You can get assistance for any concerns by calling Moniry Customer Care Number which is Not Available and please be aware of the fake numbers.

Website: Go to Site

Email: support@moniry.com

Important Links

If you had faced any issue and fraud with Moniry.com Please share your experience in the comment box and save the others

30 Comments

Poonam Sinha · 2020-12-27 at 9:23 PM

I placed an order with order number #MO1082 on 8th Dec 2020. The estimated delivery time was 5 to 7 days at max. The payment of Rs 499 was done through UPI. It has been 20 days since then but the product remains undelivered. Kindly take the necessary action.

Shubham Unawane · 2021-01-01 at 10:06 AM

I placed an order with order number #MO1425 on 17th Dec 2020. The estimated delivery time was 5 to 7 days at max. The payment of Rs 499 was done through UPI. It has been 15-20 days since then but the product remains undelivered or not received an email related to delivery. Kindly take the necessary action.

Rashmi srivastava · 2021-01-30 at 3:28 PM

Fake site. Still on web. O ordered on 30th dec 2020.
      ORDER #MO1964 paid 1813rs via upi. No order received yet. Where to complain. No reply. No answer to phone

Soney Singh · 2021-01-19 at 3:20 PM

It’s a fake site.. I have ordered products amount Rs. 348 #MO5240 and paid through NetBanking , I called customer care no. and they said it was cancelled by itself due to technical error and asked me to download one app to refund my money.
The person appointed by them to handle the clients queries has no sense of handling customers. He has no answers of any of my questions and he got frustrated and start arguing.

Further, he said “Jo karna hai kijiye bina application download kiye aapka refund nahi dunga”.

It seems like they have hired some goons to handle the customers.

Please take necessary action against this site.

srivani · 2021-01-19 at 8:23 PM

Can you give the customer care number. i will try my luck to check my order status

Srivani · 2021-01-19 at 8:22 PM

Fake. Order #MO4309. Placed order on 9th Jan .. saree for 249 rs paid thru upi.. no response till now.

Rufinaansari · 2021-01-20 at 2:53 PM

I ordered a purse 199 rupees but no delivery yet its a fake website

Abhishikta · 2021-01-21 at 2:12 PM

This is an absolutely fake site.I have order a bad worth Rs.199 with order I’d MO4308 on 9th January.Till 21st January I couldn’t connect via mail or anything.Then on 21 st jqnuary being the order undelivered I called the customer care no.and after installing an app I have been said to provide my account number.I disagreed to provide and the person on the other side said it is not possible to refund without being account number provided.He is totaaly eager to hear my account.Its totally a fake site.Please don’t buy anything and protest against the company so that it gets banned..

Sneha · 2021-01-22 at 12:02 PM

Sss this is fake

Pooja krishnan · 2021-01-22 at 10:36 AM

I had ordered products on 5th of Jan for literally Rs 2500 looking at the website thinking it looks genuine with the order no #MO2914.
It’s the first time I took chance with a random website looking at the quirky products. And there’s no delivery update on my order and they don’t respond to the mails. Such fraudsters. It’s almost been 15days and I’m worried that it’s a huge amount. Take some action on this website please.

Yash Shah · 2021-01-22 at 10:57 AM

I had placed an order #MO3944 on January 08 21, I haven’t received it yet. And there is no response from the company.

Nandinee Mitra · 2021-03-29 at 2:17 PM

Fake fraudulent site. No response since 8th Jan against my order.

Aditi · 2021-01-22 at 1:58 PM

#MO7909 order placed on January 19th, paid through UPI amount Rs.448 , they have not even told the estimated date of delivery and when asked through email, absolutely no response. If you can help plz help.

Bharathi L · 2021-01-23 at 3:22 PM

I placed an order pony horse bag on 22nd Jan2021 The estimated delivery time was 5 to 7 days at max. The payment of Rs 249 was done through UPI and not received any order no, tracking no etc. Take necessary action

Sinan · 2021-01-24 at 11:30 PM

Kindly take necessary action against this moniry page. V all want our money to be refunded

Jai kishan · 2021-01-24 at 10:52 PM

#MO8291 order placed on January 20th, paid through UPI amount Rs.498 , they have not even told the estimated date of delivery and when asked through email, absolutely no response. If you can help plz help.

Lokesh kumar · 2021-01-25 at 11:29 AM

I placed an order with order number #MO5492 on 13th jan 2021. The estimated delivery time was 5 to 7 days at max. The payment of Rs 498 was done through UPI. It has been 12 days since then but the product remains undelivered. Kindly take the necessary action.

Varsha D · 2021-01-26 at 7:06 AM

I placed an order yesterday. Soon I realized that it’s a fraud company. Please help me get my money back.

kashmira · 2021-02-05 at 4:35 PM

#M06208 order no – money paid 199 rs. on 15th jan , no delivery recd., pls pay my money back

Sapna Singh · 2021-02-05 at 6:43 PM

I placed an order on 26-01-2021, Like others not heard a thing from them . I was dubious while checking the price but when I found that they were using RAZOR PAY as their payment gateway I was relieved and paid . Now it’s a shock when didn’t find any support on Razorpay.com .This scam site should be put down with an immediate action and needs an investigation . Razorpay should stop helping them to run this scam

Selvi · 2021-02-06 at 7:19 AM

I have ordered for a bangle.not yet received the product.More than 3 week happened.No response atall.Wil i receive the product or not

Ajimsha shoukath · 2021-02-06 at 10:39 PM

how can be such a site still working even after this much complains and how much this site guy is earning per day🙄🙄

Sridevi.R · 2021-02-08 at 4:52 PM

I had ordered ear ring set and my order no ORDER #MO8431 for Rs. 877 on 21.01.2021. I have not received any response regarding the status of the order till date.
Request to take some action on this fake website so many are getting cheated

Suresh Jakkuva · 2021-02-10 at 7:43 AM

I have placed the order ORDER #MO9418 on 24th Jan 2021 and paid INR 697. It’s still not delivered and there is no response. This seem to be a fake company and people will start losing trust on the online business.

Rao Kaleem · 2021-02-11 at 4:03 AM

I had ordered of rs 1046 1 months back
No reaponse tiil now

Siri · 2021-02-16 at 10:26 PM

Fake site…..I have ordered earrings on 23 Jan still now I didn’t receive any message

Vanita · 2021-02-20 at 12:02 PM

Had ordered Saree on 21dec 20 made payment through credit card this website was on Facebook . Still not received product order no given was#MO1586 , no response on mail given bu them support@moniry.com

Deepa bala. A · 2021-02-23 at 11:50 AM

Hi there,
My order number is #MO8942.
I ordered and paid amount on 22nd January 2021. But I have not yet received my ordered items. I complained many times in moniry email id. They not even replied. I couldn’t even track them. They are cheaters.

Seema Shinde · 2021-03-07 at 11:18 AM

It’s fake site. No single response after purchase of rs 1350.00. No such shop available. Please don’t purchase anything. I ordered in the month of January 2021. Yet receive products.

Divya Visvanathan · 2021-03-16 at 9:34 AM

I had placed an order on 19th Jan, 2021 for 2 products : a bag & a mug, worth ₹348/-. It is 16th March today and I’m yet to receive it. Non response to customer care mails, no where to track the order as well. My order no is #MO7892. I was believing that I’ll get my order but now as it’s been 50+ days am losing hope in receiving this order.